Merkaba Meditation is a type of meditation that opens up your way of life’s infinite potentials and lifts your being. Merkaba meditation also helps you to relish life enthusiastically and is related to intellectualism and spirituality. But to understand Merkaba Meditation and to know the procedure to do, first, we need to understand the meaning of Merkaba. So let’s know what is Merkaba Meditation and what does it mean
- 1 What Is The Meaning of Sacred Geometry In Merkaba Meditation?
- 2 What is Merkaba Meditation?
- 3 Merkaba Meditation Technique:
- 22.214.171.124 First Breath:
- 126.96.36.199 Second Breath:
- 188.8.131.52 Third Breath:
- 184.108.40.206 Fourth Breath:
- 220.127.116.11 Fifth Breath:
- 18.104.22.168 Sixth Breath:
- 22.214.171.124 Seventh Breath:
- 126.96.36.199 Ninth Breath:
- 188.8.131.52 Tenth Breath:
- 184.108.40.206 Eleventh Breath:
- 220.127.116.11 Twelfth Breath:
- 18.104.22.168 Thirteenth Breath:
- 22.214.171.124 Fourteenth Breath:
- 126.96.36.199 Fifteenth Breath:
- 188.8.131.52 Sixteenth Breath:
- 184.108.40.206 Seventeenth Breath:
- 220.127.116.11 Eighteenth Breath:
- 3.1 Benefits Of The Practice Merkaba Meditation:
- 3.2 FAQ:
What Is The Meaning of Sacred Geometry In Merkaba Meditation?
Merkaba Meditation is made up of short Egyptian words “Mer-ka-ba”. The word “Merkaba” is pronounced in many ways, such as Merkabah, Merkava, and Merkavah in ancient Egypt.
The word “Mer” means “light that interchanges within itself
At the same time, the word ‘Ka’ reflects the person’s soul
And the word ‘Ba’ refers to the interpretation of the reality of the soul.
The word ‘MER’ refers to a particular type of light that was understood in Egypt during the 18th dynasty after the re-orientation of religions towards the worship of God for the whole creation. ‘Mer’ was seen as one of the two spinning areas on the same zodiac of light.
In these areas, a person makes special breathing patterns when they are generated. These areas are generated when a person follows specific breathing patterns.
In human reality, ‘Ba’ is usually defined as the body or physical reality. In reality, where souls do not need the body, ‘Ba’ explains reality in its scope, where they live.
To Know More About Types Of Meditation:-
- What Is Tummo Meditation & How Does It Work?
- UCLA Guided Meditation | Mindful Awareness
- What Is Vedic Meditation & How Does It Work?
- What Does It Mean By 6 Phase Meditation? Know Here!
- What Does It Mean By Gratitude Meditation?
- Which Meditations Are Called Spiritual Meditations?
- What Does It Mean By Deep Meditation?
- What Does It Mean By Third Eye Meditation?
- What Is Miracle Meditation & How Does it Work?
- What Does It Mean By Abraham Hicks Meditation?
- What Is Jedi Meditation & How Does It Work?
What is Merkaba Meditation?
So basically, Merkaba Meditation is a crystalline energy field that is involved in that particular sacred geometry that aligns the mind, body, and heart together. Merkaba Meditation enables us to experience expansive awareness, connects us with the high potential of consciousness, and restores the use and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being.
Many people know about meditation, but few people have heard about Merkaba meditation. Merkaba brings you to a state where you can become aware of all the energy around you. It helps you learn different ways of controlling respiratory and organisms. Merkaba Meditation helps you to relax, refresh yourself, and improve your overall health.
It acts as a medium and takes you into a situation that you have not experienced before. It affects your heart, as well as it affects your soul too. Let us know below in detail about Merkaba Meditation.
Merkaba Meditation Technique:
The Merkaba meditation is a purely spiritual process that contains geometric energy fields that are called Merkaba energy field. The Merkaba meditation instructions are made of eighteen breaths. So, learn Merkaba meditation following the Merkaba meditation instructions…
In the First breath, sit comfortably in a quiet place and then hold your index finger with your thumb to make the Prayer Mudra
In the second breath do this with both hands and keep both palms facing upward
In the third breath imagine a red light after this, open the original cycle and hold the breath
In the fourth breath changee the finger (hold the middle finger with your thumb) inhale and then hold your breath for a while, then leave the breath out.
After this comes the fifth breath, imagine an orange light
Keep the eyes down
After this in the sixth breath, change the finger again
Now hold the third fingers (ring finger) with your thumb together
In the Seventh Breath, imagine the yellow light.
Inhale and then hold your breath for a while, then leave the breath out.
Afterward, hold your fourth finger (little finger) with your thumb
Now in the ninth breath imagine green light
Then repeat the same process like breathing inside, hold your breath for some time, then leave the breath out
Again hold your index with your thumb in the Tenth breath.
Now imagine blue light and open the throat chakra
Then repeat the same process like inhaling and hold your breath for some time then leave breathing out
Again hold the second finger with your thumb
Now imagine Indigo light and open the Bhau Chakra
Then repeat the same breath process
Keep the eyes down
Again hold the third fingers (ring finger) with your thumb together
Now imagine the purple light
Imagine the crowning wheel is opening-up
Inhale and then hold your breath for a while, then leave the breath out
Take deep breaths
Breathe in rhythmically
Feel the love feeling around you
Let us continue with what you meditate
Merkaba Meditation procedure consist a total of 18 regular breathing processes, with every breath demonstrating a step toward balancing your energy fields.
Benefits Of The Practice Merkaba Meditation:
The Merkaba meditation benefits are…
- This is the best way to awaken the Kundalini power soon
- It helps one to practice the infinite potentials of one’s being
- Merkaba Meditation increases your consciousness and also lifts your awareness.
- It balances one’s mind and thus relieves stress
- Merkaba Meditation increases the receptive and intuitive aspects of one’s mind
- It upturns your energy as well as enables a robust connection with your life
- Merkaba Meditation helps to heal one’s being and thus it also helps one to have a more profound contact with one’s higher self
- It improves your overall health
- This allows you to control your emotions well
Q. What is a Merkaba used for?
A. Merkaba Meditation is a type of meditation that opens up the infinite potentials of your way of life, lifts your being. To know what a Merkaba used for you can check this out here”
Q. How do you pronounce Merkaba?
A. The word Merkaba is made up of three separate words “Mer-ka-ba”. The word “Merkaba” is pronounced in many ways, such as Merkabah, Merkava, and Merkavah.
Q. What is Merkaba energy?
A. Merkaba Meditation is a crystalline energy field that is involved in that particular sacred geometry that aligns the mind, body, and heart together. See details here
Q. How do I activate my Merkaba Drunvalo?
A. Merkaba Meditation procedure consists of a total of 18 regular breathing processes, with every breath demonstrating a step toward balancing your energy fields. Check out the process to activate your Merkaba Drunvalo.
Q. What shape is the Merkaba?
A. Merkaba Meditation brings you into a state where you can become aware of all the energy around you. It is a shape made of two interconnecting tetrahedrons that rotate in reverse directions, making a three-dimensional energy field.