The most important aspect of Shiva is that he is able to open his third eye. To be able to open the third eye means to become able to set oneself free from all the unnecessary aspects of this world. As long as you do not take your perception beyond the current boundaries, there is no other way to know. And you can do that only by practicing third eye meditation.
People say that when Shiva opened the third eye, there was a fire out of it. This fire was a symbol of this, that whatever bad was hidden inside them, they burnt them all.
What Does It Mean By Third Eye?
The third eye is also known as Ajna Chakra. This chakra is situated between your eyebrows and serves as the eye that sees within and gives clear seeing. It manages our five physical senses. When this chakra is purified and balanced through third eye meditation, you gain power over your thoughts, concentration, attention, etc. It is connected to enlightenment and Samadhi. With this chakra, you can visualize and manifest.
What is Third Eye Meditation?
The third eye meditation is to unleash the onion layer. Just as the layer is used on the onion, the same is the trap of the four layers of our order cycle which has been created by our thoughts. These layers are opened by third eye meditation one by one and in the end, with emptiness, we are able to capture any wave in the infinite universe. The main function of the Mandir chakra is to capture the waves that are rotating.
How Does The Third Eye Meditation Work?
The third eye meditation helps us to open our third eye which is basically energy that is needed to see the truth of our life. That is, when our eyes are closed, then we can start the process of seeing through the third eye. Start by awakening the third eye with third eye meditation. In the beginning, it is quite difficult but practice will make you perfect.
Method Of Awakening The Third Eye / Third Eye Meditation:
In meditation, control of respiration refers to the simplest method of awakening the third eye, which we fulfill in several steps. All the steps of this exercise are also complete in it and provide different experiences.
- First of all, come to the state of meditation, in which you feel most comfortable
- After this, start the process of relaxing your body, mind, and spirit
- Then bringing the body and mind into a comfortable condition, take complete care of your breath
- If your mind wanders, do not panic and concentrate on your breathing again
- Try to hear the sound that is produced when the breath comes
- In the second step, you close your eyes and focus your attention between the middle of the eyebrow i.e. between your eyes (The upper extremity of the nose, where there is a depth between the eyes) and focus
- After some time you will see a shining point
- This is exactly like you are entering a depth
- But you have to keep your focus on a bright spot rather than that tunnel
- Maybe your attention starts to wander, and you start seeing things apart from the point
- In such a way, you can ignore them by not paying attention to them
- Like in Trataka we do with open eyes
- This will give you an advantage and will start shaking the vibrations of thoughts that come to your mind and you will be able to get as much focus
- When you cross both the above steps then you get a state of zero
- In this state, you do not even know your body
- When you reach the state of zero then you become free from physical bondage and start catching the waves that surround you
- With this, you will be able to see the glimpses of time
- In the three stages of the third eye awakening, we should note that our mental state is in a state of balance
To Know More About Types Of Meditation:-
- What Is Tummo Meditation & How Does It Work?
- What Is Merkaba Meditation & How Does It Work?
- UCLA Guided Meditation | Mindful Awareness
- What Is Vedic Meditation & How Does It Work?
- What Does It Mean By 6 Phase Meditation? Know Here!
- What Does It Mean By Gratitude Meditation?
- Which Meditations Are Called Spiritual Meditations?
- What Does It Mean By Deep Meditation?
- What Does It Mean By Third Eye Meditation?
- What Is Miracle Meditation & How Does it Work?
- What Does It Mean By Abraham Hicks Meditation?
- What Is Jedi Meditation & How Does It Work?
Interesting Fact Related to Third Eye Meditation:
Some basic things related to the third eye meditation that will make you more clear about it
Position of Third Eye: The front of the forehead, in the middle of your eyebrow.
Color of Third Eye: Indigo red and blue mix.
Sound: The chant of “OM” in which “O” represents the ‘sun’ element and “M” lunar element.
Elements: The nature of the pathways i.e. telepathic energy.
Sense Means Feeling: by sense.
At the time of awakening of the third eye is not necessary that we have the same experience as we want. As you wish in your mind that you feel the incidence of time associated with yourself. But when you reach that state, then your third eye can catch the unwanted waves that move around in the universe.
In most of the experience, when looking at incidents related to themselves in the awakening of the third eye, they can easily see the events of others. It is also right or not depends on what your purpose is. So do not panic yourself.
Every person has the power to watch the events of a little bit of the chronological events. But this is possible when our mind is emotional; in this condition, the experience is very quick. Most people start to fear the awareness of the third eye as they can’t share their experiences. So, don’t get afraid as it is natural.
Once you are able to open your third eye with the help of third eye meditation process, you will have a greater responsibility. This responsibility is due to the fact that you can see the doors that need to be opened for others. Help people see what you see through your third eye.