Tummo Meditation is also known as the Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation. In the winter season, our whole body seems to stiff. It does not feel like doing anything in winter, we keep on spending time on the bed. In such a case, we forget to get out of bed in the cold days. But by that, we will become unwell, because it is not right to sleep more than enough or to sit in one place. Therefore, to fight with this cold weather, we are telling you about what is Tummo Meditation or Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation.
So we have to do some activity that keeps us warm. Our body has the power to bring energy; we should just come to bring it. You probably will not be aware but the practice of Tummo meditation or Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation also helps to create heat in the body. Let’s now know in brief about Tummo Meditation or Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation and how to practice the Tummo Meditation.
- 1 What Is Tummo Meditation?
- 1.1 Step by Step Technique To Practice Tummo Meditation:
- 1.2 Benefits of Tummo Meditation:
What Is Tummo Meditation?
Cold is increasing gradually; in this case, you also get chances of getting cold. Meditation increases your immunity system so that you will get the strength to fight cold diseases. You can also call it Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation or Tummo Meditation.
Tummo signifies ‘Inward Fire’, which is an antiquated reflection system rehearsed by priests in Tibetan Buddhism. Tummo Meditation exists of a mix of breathing and perception procedures, used to enter a covert government of contemplation that is utilized to build an individual’s ‘inward warmth’. This inward warmth empowers somebody to control one’s internal heat level, for instance keeping the body warm in chilly conditions. Everyone has this internal warmth, yet a great many people don’t know about it.
Tummo meditation guide or Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation guide show that it is a very old technique of meditation. This technique is adopted by Buddhist Monks. This method of meditation burns all the wrong thoughts inside you. It shows the right direction to your mind. It also helps you to think right. The benefits of Tummo Meditation are many. Let’s now in details below:
This meditation was started thousands of years ago on the Himalayas. This is a type of Tantric Yoga. It is quite easy to meditate.
Step by Step Technique To Practice Tummo Meditation:
- First of all, sit in a valley or mat on a flat and clean place to start the Tummo technique.
- After that, sit crossing the feet and keep the opposite foot on the straight leg
- Keep both of your hands on the knee
- Now close your eyes
- Then start practicing meditation and try to remove all wrong thoughts from the mind
- Ideas from different places and directions may try to spoil your mind. That is why you have to avoid these ideas
- When all thoughts go away from your mind then your mind feels calm and tensionless
- Now come up a bit higher and focus on the area of your nose
- Take your breath and leave it, focus on it
- When you reach that place you can concentrate without bringing wrong thoughts into your mind
- Then make a picture in your mind like a hole in your body
- After this, you will feel the heat is coming out from your body
- You will see that your body is slowly getting warm.
Benefits of Tummo Meditation:
Here are some of the Tummo Meditation benefits or Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation that you will get from the regular practice of this meditation.
Improves Concentration and Clarity
Tummo or Inner Fire Meditation requires representation, consolidating centered consideration and breathing activities. In Tibetan Buddhism, this is known as a quick and mystery approach to creating focus since you use your breath, creative mind and consideration all in the one practice. It additionally builds up sharp and clear mindfulness through raising the essentialness and vitality levels to uplifted conditions of mindfulness.
Improves Health and More Energy
Tummo or Inner Fire Meditation utilizes what is normally referred to in India as Prana, or in Japan, it is known as Reiki or in China, it is called Chi. These strange powers inside us are related to wellbeing, mending, and long life. Normally we squander our vitality through pushing and dispersing this vitality in the quest for outside fulfillment however Inner Fire Meditation bridles this vitality, develops it and utilizations it for otherworldly advancement with the reaction of improved wellbeing and essentialness.
Inward fire contemplation stirs a ground-breaking internal vitality that overpowers the sense of self and dominates. It is said that rehearsing this contemplation normally rapidly expels deterrents to otherworldly and common achievement. This contemplation originates from the culmination phase of Vajrasana which is the most optimized plan of attack strategy to edification.
Despite the fact that this has customarily been stayed quiet and just given to the most exceptional understudies many regarded educators are currently saying that in this season of amazing antagonism there should be incredible practices like this one given to the overall population to help battle those negative powers.
Internal Bliss and Joy
The vitality you are developing is euphoric and merry. This brings energy for the training that isn’t found in your standard thing ‘simply sitting reflections’ which can turn out to be exhausting. This inward ecstasy can even defeat dependence. On the off chance that fixation is pursuing joy, at that point the joy of internal fire makes every single other delight fail to measure up.
This internal rapture is the development of the celebrated Kundalini vitality which is a puzzling inward bliss not at all like that of outer joys, for example, sex or eating chocolate. Likewise, you can develop this vitality anyplace whenever; I like to rehearse while driving and it’s additionally helpful for when you are feeling cold or anxious as the internal rapture truly brings a genuine and substantial warmth and certainty with it.
Accomplishes Ultimate Goal In Life
A definitive objective of this training is edification – that is the association or Oneness with a perfect nature. In Tibetan Buddhism, the hour of death is a significant time to rehearse reflection to accomplish illumination on the grounds that the reasonable white light normally shows up for everybody at the hour of death. On the off chance that through training you can perceive that light as your own quintessence; illumination is simple.
Tummo or Inner Fire Meditation is a technique to create this unmistakable white light during your lifetime so you don’t need to hold up till death and converge with it while you are a person to carry huge advantage to you and for other people.
Opening the Chakras
Numerous individuals ask me how I open my chakras. All things considered, Inner Fire Meditation is a splendid method to do this and is one of the fundamental purposes behind this training. The primary objective for the training is to accomplish edification through clearing the chakras, entering the focal channel and offering to ascend to exceptional euphoria and lucidity which effectively comprehends that illumination is as of now our actual nature. Yet, even learners have astounding outcomes.
More Confidence and Power
Rehearsing the Tummo or Inner Fire Meditation interfaces the specialist with the power focal point of the second chakra which in yoga is related to physical power, sexuality, and innovativeness. It centers and utilizes anxious vitality in a positive manner to help manufacture certainty and dissipate perplexity.
In combative techniques, this is the inside where military specialists attract their quality from to perform astounding accomplishments of parity, quality and busting through concrete squares with their strikes.
What’s more, in Tai Chi this is the place all the center is held to create elegant and superbly adjusted development. Tackling this internal power is saddling the ability to accomplish every one of your objectives and dreams and to pick up the vitality to arrive at your maximum capacity.
Other Benefits of Tummo Meditation
- Tummo meditation increases your concentration power
- It is also very helpful in enhancing memory power
- Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation makes you quiet and thus keeps your mind happy
- It helps in maintaining your health
- This improves lung health
- It is beneficial for people who have trouble breathing
- This Meditation strengthens your mind and gives you the power to fight wrong thoughts
- Tummo Meditation or Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation keeps the practitioner warm from within
These are the benefits of Tummo Meditation or Tibetan Inner Fire Meditation. So, next time if you feel lazy due to excessively cold weather, then you can practice this meditation to warm up your body. You can practice this meditation in the winter season.
To Know More About Types Of Meditation:-
- What Is Merkaba Meditation & How Does It Work?
- UCLA Guided Meditation | Mindful Awareness
- What Is Vedic Meditation & How Does It Work?
- What Does It Mean By 6 Phase Meditation? Know Here!
- What Does It Mean By Gratitude Meditation?
- Which Meditations Are Called Spiritual Meditations?
- What Does It Mean By Deep Meditation?
- What Does It Mean By Third Eye Meditation?
- What Is Miracle Meditation & How Does it Work?
- What Does It Mean By Abraham Hicks Meditation?
- What Is Jedi Meditation & How Does It Work?