Heartfulness meditation is a route of undergoing our inward Self. It imparts us to dive profound into our hearts, as well as to be in the natural state of peace, calmness, and love. When you will practice Heartfulness Meditation regularly, it will help you become familiar with our heart as well as advance the dimensions to keep on balanced and poised at all times. So, let’s now know what is Heartfulness and how to do Heartfulness meditation in this post below…
What Is Heartfulness Meditation?
Heartfulness meditation is a real method that you can use in equivalent to any other divine method. It is a very simple technique of meditation. In today’s stressful life, it should be used for a balanced life. In this practice, an effort is made to connect the mind and heart through heartfulness meditation.
This causes the thoughts coming to the mind to slowly reduce and the mind experiences peace. In the program, children aged between five and 15 years demonstrated the technique of brain exercise, in which these children tied the black bandage in the eyes and used their senses such as ears, nose, and skin to tell the color of various objects. So, let’s now know how to do heartfulness Meditation in this post below
How To Do Heartfulness Meditation?
The methods of heartfulness meditation practice nourish our soul. Unrestrained removes the veil that hides our souls and then reveals the glow of childlike innocence and joy inside which makes life truly meaningful. Also, we have to live in this everyday world full of the stress of busy city life, and livelihood, worry about future and relationships, etc. The practice of heartfulness meditation helps us to live our daily lives in a rich and perfect way by simplifying our reactions to all of them. So, here are the steps on how to do Heartfulness Meditation
More Recommended Articles :-
- What Is Taoist Meditation | Technique Of Taoist Meditation
- What Is Abraham Hicks Morning Meditation?
- How To Do Transcendental Meditation Step By Step
- Guide To Basic Morning Meditation Techniques
Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Do Heartfulness Meditation:
- Sit comfortably in a quiet place and slowly close your eyes
- Rotate your toes
- Feel the energy from the earth entering your fingers upwards.
- Pay attention to its peaceful effect.
- Feel that healthy energy from the earth is going up towards your toes and ankles – and feel the feet relax.
- Feel that the healthy energy from the earth is going up – from the claws to the knees then to the thighs then to the whole part including your back
- Now Relax in this pose
- After that let this energy move towards your abdominal muscles then towards your chest, and finally, to your shoulders.
- In particular, feel that your shoulders are relaxed and light and merging in a pleasant feeling.
- Feel this energy flowing out of your upper arms and then below your elbows then your hands and finally to your fingers, fingertips, and all the muscles are occupied in a feeling of comfort.
- Now focus on your neck.
- Feel this energy relaxing your neck muscles.
- Now let this energy come up while relaxing the muscles of your face, lips, ears, forehead, and finally the top of your head.
- Once again, let this energy flow slowly through the feet to the top of the head.
- If any part of your body is still feeling stressed, then let that part be immersed in this energy once again until it completely relaxes.
- Check closely from head to toe.
- Now slowly bring your attention to the heart.
- Stay there for a while.
- Feel yourself immersed in divine love and light in the heart.
- Stay calm and steady and drown yourself slowly.
- Until you feel that you are ready to come out, be immersed in this deep peace.
- Practice Heartfulness
- Slowly close your eyes and relax.
- Turn your attention inward and meditate inside you for a few moments.
- Now lightly suggest to yourself that the source of light is present in your heart and it is illuminating you from within and attracting you inwards.
- Do this process very lightly and naturally.
- Don’t try for concentration.
- If you feel that your attention is wandering towards other thoughts, then slowly bring your attention back to the divine light of the heart.
- Feel yourself immersed in this light of heart.
- Remain calm and still and remain in the same position until you come out.